The Battle Proms Concert Pavilion
Make your Battle Proms experience even more special!
Whether you are coming together to celebrate a special event at the Battle Proms or would simply like to know that there is a covered area with a table reserved especially for you, the Concert Pavilion is the place to be.
The exclusive marquee pavilion is the perfect base to enjoy a restful picnic with family or friends, whatever the weather, in the hospitality area at the back of the auditorium.
You are welcome to venture out to the private patio area, or further afield to enjoy the highlights and delights of the Battle Proms at any time you feel the desire to get closer to the action.
Tables in the Concert Pavilion are available at all Battle Proms concerts and include:
• Entry to concert
• Marquee with private patio area
• Easy access to all facilities
• Table (dressed with tablecloth) and chairs for your party
• Souvenir concert programmes and flags
• A visit from our charming compère Pam Rhodes
Please note - we are no longer able to offer forward parking as part of the Concert Pavilion Package.
£250 for a table for 4
£350 for a table for 6
BUY CONCERT PAVILION TICKETS online via our booking pages.
- Concert Pavilion tickets tend to sell out well ahead of the concert date. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Concert Pavilion package includes table dressed with tablecloth and chairs for your party but does not include food or drinks. To have a delicious picnic made for you, full of freshly prepared goodies to collect on the day, why not order a picnic from the Little Picnic Company
- The Concert Pavilion is an ideal base to socialise and enjoy your picnic with friends. To fully appreciate the musical programme you are invited to 'promenade' the rest of the concert arena and take in the atmosphere.
- Tables seat a maximum of 4 or 6 persons only. Children over 5 require an allocated seat and this is also recommended for children under 5. Children under 5 who attend without an allocated seat do so at the discretion of their parent/guardian.
There are some refreshments available to purchase on site (bar, tea, coffee and hog roast), but if your party requires catering, we can offer our Battle Proms Hospitality Package or bespoke packages tailor-made to accommodate your individual needs. Please see our Hospitalilty page or call us on 01432 355 416 to discuss your individual requirements.