Experience a Great British Proms Spectacular at Ragley Hall!
Pack up the hampers and champers and join thousands of loyal fans for an exceptional afternoon and evening of entertainment at the 8th annual Ragley Hall Battle Proms Concert!
Saturday 11 August 2018, Ragley Hall, Alcester, Warwickshire
- Captivating classical music from the 60-piece New English Concert Orchestra
- Toe-tapping vintage vocals,
- Breathtaking Spitfire display to Elgar’s Nimrod,
- Sensational freefall demonstration by The Red Devils parachute team
- Dramatic WWI cavalry display
- Groundshaking live fire from over 200 cannons!
- Magnificent musical firework displays
- A flag waving, sing-a-long, firework spectacular including all the ‘last night of the proms’ finale favourites such as Jerusalem, Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory.
This quintessentially British ‘party in the park’ concert is still believed to be the only opportunity in the world to see their signature piece – Beethoven’s ‘Battle Symphony’ – performed as he composed it: with 193 live firing Napoleonic cannons providing a thunderous percussion!
Are you ready to pack up the hampers and champers and enjoy an unforgettable night out at Ragley Hall?
Click here for full programme details of this exceptional open-air concert.