Battle Proms Picnic Concerts: Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme without being obliged to exchange tickets or refund money.
3. No money may be refunded unless the concert is cancelled prior to commencement.
4. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the performance due to circumstances beyond their control amounting to Force Majeure without refund.
5. Estate rules must be obeyed at all times.
6. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
7. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk.
8. No dogs (except assistance dogs), barbecues, sky lanterns, naked flames, drones or recording equipment are permitted.
9. Children must be supervised at all times.
10. Aerial displays are subject to weather conditions.
11. Ticket holders consent to being photographed / filmed / recorded as members of the audience.
12. The Concert Pavilion and gazebo line will be situated at the rear of the auditorium and not in the best area for sound quality.
13. The data that we collect from you is used to process your booking and send your tickets. We also send approximately 6 E-mails per year with news and offers relating to future Battle Proms Concerts. We NEVER pass your details to any other company. If you would prefer not to receive these emails please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of promotional E-mails.
14. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, neither the organisers, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, illness, injury to visitors, spectators, vehicles or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.