Competition Terms and Conditions
Battle Proms 100th Concert Competition!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is JSL Productions, Registered office: Village Farm, Allensmore, Hereford HR2 9AF. Registered in England. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a Participant. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. This promotion is in now way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. To enter, Participants must enter via method outlined in the Facebook post. No purchase is necessary to enter.
6. Only 1 entry is permitted per person. Entries must be submitted via Facebook only, according to the instructions provided.
7. Entries may be submitted until midnight 01.07.18 (the Competition Period). Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
8. There will be 1 winner – announced 02.07.18 from those who have entered the competition correctly.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by those correctly entered using the methods above and contacted by direct message with full competition prize details.
10. The decision of the Judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the competition you give JSL Productions consent to contact you with prize details.
12. The prize is 6 standard concert entry tickets to the Battle Proms 2018 Highclere Castle Concert on Saturday 4 August, plus a backstage tour and signed copy of At Home at Highclere.
13. The winner and any accompanying parties must abide by the Estate rules, backstage rule and all terms and conditions as printed on their tickets
14. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. By accepting these terms and conditions you are giving JSL Productions consent to send you marketing communications via email. We send approximately 6-8 emails per year with news and offers relating to future Battle Proms Concerts. We NEVER pass your details to any other company. If you would prefer not to receive these emails please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of promotional E-mails.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. The winners’ names(s) may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to JSL Productions, Village Farm, Allensmore, Hereford, HR2 9AF
19. Entry of the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.